Sunday 5 June 2011

What To Do

Feels like everything is running great. My page related to Toro lawn mower parts has began to make some useful income. I'm so seriously pondering if I must keep working on the marine engine domain or if I must focus on marketing and advertising my many other more aged websites. I guess I should go on spotlighting the older websites. It will demand a considerable amount of time to make the boat engine web site generating some money and I really need to have some quick money.

I've also made a decision not to sell any one of my websites starting now. Rather, I'll go ahead and focus on making my websites productive. At this point I just manage a few websites that are making some serious helpful earnings. However I have a lot of sites with no shortage of prospects. I simply didn't have ample motivation to be able to regularly work on marketing all of them. That will be the past.

I do have a purpose. I'm thinking of starting up an ID making company and that company is going to require some funding. My goal is to get started the enterprise in the coming year. I seriously will have to think of various income sources to support my other relatives. After all I am able to support my children fine by means of my regular profits however my kinfolk look like expecting a lot more from myself. I am not sure if what I am doing is correct but what I believe is the fact that I have to produce more money.

A year from today and I should have my ID printing business set up. Plus I should have quite a few web sites earning revenue on their own. I actually do have got the proficiencies to earn money on the net. It is simply a matter of consistency. The problem with me personally is the fact that I love to relax. But when there are plenty of persons relying on you, you simply can't take it easy. You have to do everything you can and that is precisely what I'm going to do.


Seriously, just writing these words is therapy. It saves me psychiatrist fees. I just have to tell anyone and piecing together thoughts on a blog is the same as telling someone. Blogging incidents undoubtedly helps.

Now, returning to my personal game plan. I'm at the same time thinking it could be simpler to put-up a blog site that I can use to work on every keyword I discover. I know it is in opposition to what I figured out in building niche websites. But it would definitely be nice to publish just one piece of content, promote it using the existing backlink methods that I have already mastered. It's really a lot of effort but I fully grasp that regularity is extremely important. I have all the tools that I need. The only missing ingredient is definitely an iron will to reach my goals

In all honesty I'm not doing everything I can. I just don't need to take this too seriously. Because if I fail, I know that I will be emotionally vulnerable. I don't want to expect too much but simultaneously, I understand that there's a lot of potential to make a lot of money with exactly what I am working on. In addition, I also understand that I need to branch out. I have to have both offline and online types of earnings.

Bottom line is that all things are looking good. I just have to make an extra effort.

No comments:

Post a Comment