Monday 18 July 2011

Disappointed With The Progress Of My Website Promotion

Today, the chainsaw website did not earn as a lot as it used to the final 3 days. However the traffic continues to be fairly good. It's a bit discouraging but I do understand that there is ups and downs with regards to earnings and a small setback should make me quit working around the site.


I have to continue working on it. So right now I'm operating around the Ryobi web page. I'm attempting to manage my time better as well. I divide my day into three parts. The very first component, I devote to promoting my current web sites. The second part is solely for creating new content for new webisite. The 3rd component is invested on adding content to existing web sites.


I think that is an effective way to manage my time. I don't get bored easily because there's a bit selection in the kind of function that I do. I do not do exactly the same factor for the entire workday. Although I do spend much more than 10 hours operating every day. Occasionally I do take a peek at my facebook acount whilst waiting to get a page to load. Sometimes I do press the StumbleUpon button to see interesting websites to ease the monotony of my function life.


Incidentally, I just found out that Ryobi is really produced by Homelite. See, I'm learning lots of things whilst I build a website as well as while I market it. I just love my work. If only I can self-discipline myself to get out of my seat each and every thirty minutes or so.


Now I've also observed a couple of interesting feasible niche suggestions such as string trimmers and stress washers. It would only consider me a few minutes to do a fast keyword research and identify the profitable important phrases on those niches. But I've an excessive amount of work currently that I can no longer deal with new web sites yet. I currently have a pipeline. I just want I could see results faster. I can employ Virtual Assistants yet so I've to do all the work myself. But I know time will certainly come when all I will do is manage my individuals. Soon . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment